Pointers to the existence of God
Duration: 35 Minutes (audio)
In Romans 1:20 the apostle Paul mentions that we can perceive God in the things He has made.
This talk examines 8 of these things and argues that they all present reasons why we should believe in a God who created the world.
1. Creation – origin of the universe
2. Fine-tuning of the universe
3. There is an order and structure
4. Morality – a longing for justice
5. An inbuilt longing for God
6. The beauty of the world
7. God as a person
Alister E. Mcgrath (Author)
Mere Apologetics: How To Help Seekers And Skeptics Find Faith